Wednesday 7 March 2012

The sweetest of our latest offerings

I haven't posted a blog in so long - its hard to find the time or even remember to do it! With so much going on, I have however been snapping photos along the way so thought you may appreciate a bit of a visual feast - Almost as good as actually eating them - well maybe not quite. Bon appetit! x

 This one is called the "Caramel Marshmallow'' - We have had so much positive feedback on this one!
 Salted Caramel
 Good old Apple Pie
 Iconic Red Velvet - These babies are red!
 Triple Chocolate - If you like chocolate??

 Lamington ahhh macarons?
 Salted caramel macarons
 Pink Lamington GF
 Raspberry Milk Chocolate
 Mango and Coconut - Summer sensation
 Wedding cupcakes 
 Kates Vanilla Chai cupcakes - Kate won a competition to have her flavour made out of 200+ entries
 The "Royale" choc marshmallow
 More wedding cupcakes 
 Choc Orange GF
 Passionfruit macarons
 And more wedding cupcakes
 Peppermint Chocolate
 Vanilla Bean
 Lemon Meringue
 Up close and personal with a Hazelnut Chocolate
 And Cookies & Cream
 And Cherry Ripe GF
Passionfruit 
About to open the doors! 

4 comments:

  1. This all looks ah-mazing! I am from Maitland and I am making it my mission in life to get down to your store and try all of these declicious goodies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ez! Hope to see you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choosing Commercial coffee Machines can be confusing. There are many choices to wade through

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos make me crave for cup cakes! I've been a cupcake lover ever since I was a kid and I can say that I'm looking forward on tasting your product offers. These cupcakes are best eaten while sipping a cup of coffee, which is made from my favorite coffee maker.
    I want to try the Iconic Red Velvet and the Kates Vanilla Chai cupcakes.
    This will make my day complete and perfect!

    ReplyDelete